THE OPPORTUNITYYour investment partner.
MAKING PROFITS FROM PLANNING!
Highgrove Consulting has the privilege to act as the conduit between global investors and an experienced team of property specialists based in the UK.
The UK team have many years experience in various areas of property investing and development as well as other niche property investments such as the Student Accommodation sector. Utilising this vast knowledge & experience enables them to carefully select prime UK land sites with the potential for large capital gain, often found ’off-market’ (before being placed for sale on the open market). Once a potential site is found they undertake very high levels of due diligence and liaise closely with leading architect firms – who are aware of what is required locally having had previous working experience with the relevant planning authorities, land surveying companies and other professional bodies to ensure the maximum potential for profit is realised.
Working together with these various bodies the process of applying for planning begins and once approved adds significant value to the land purchased. Due to the present high demand from Institutional Investors and developers, buyers for the sites are often sourced before formal planning has been approved and once this is approved the site is then sold with profits paid back to investors along with their initial capital.
20% P.A RETURNS!
WHY INVEST IN BROWNFIELD AND ALLOCATED LAND SITES?
Every once in a while an opportunity presents itself to make a gain from something that makes perfect sense and when the timing is just right. We believe that by Investing today in the regeneration of the UK’s inner city Brownfield sites and Allocated land is such an opportunity and below are the reasons why:
- The UK has a national shortage of residential housing – 3 million new homes need to be built by 2030
- In February 2017 the UK government made changes to the housing bill that:
1.Fully supports & encourages Brownfield development
2.Allows for higher density housing on Inner-city sites
3.Encourages “build to rent” development for the growing Private Rental Sector
- There is a strong & growing appetite for “build to rent” developments coming from UK & International pension funds, Sovereign wealth funds & family offices.
- Redevelopment of the “Northern Powerhouse” is a political priority in an attempt to narrow the North-South divide.
- This is a “first in and first out” investment, meaning you don’t have to wait for the build out, sale of units or collection of rents to get a return on your investment.
- All sites are sourced and managed by a successful, experienced & proven team.
- All investors hold direct ownership of the asset, unlike investing into a fund or derivative.
- Historical and expected returns on capital of 20%+ per annum* over a short investment horizon (typically 12-18 mths)
- Profits are TAX FREE to non UK resident investors and categorised under “disregarded Income” by HMRC.
*Past returns indicated are not a guarantee of future returns.